1) Crude Realities Ahead: WTI crude oil poised for a bullish reversal.
2) Fed Following 2-Year Treasury Yield: Rates still poised to trend sharply higher.
3) Volatility Rising: Alligator jaws ready to snap shut? The VIX / VVIX ratio suggests caution.
4) Countertrend Rally Topped: An "Island Reversal" pattern marks a powerful kick-off to the next leg of the bear market.
5) Quarterly Momentum Turns Negative: The S&P cannot sustain a durable advance when the 13-week ROC is negative.
6) Buyer Beware: 35-years ago today, the DJIA topped and then began an epic decline of 41% over a Fibonacci 55 days.
Connect With Jeffrey
Trade Exchange: ALPHA INSIGHTS
LinkedIn: Jeffrey W. Huge, CMTE-mail: [email protected]